View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 07:00 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus
Default 40g semi-cube shutdown, 24x24x12, Calgary

I have shutdown my carpet tank and it is now for sale.

Details:
- 24x24x12
- Internal overflow in back centre, drilled twice (1" bulkheads) so a Herbie overflow style is possible
- 1/4" glass, no bracing
- Stand is black painted wood.

It is a DIY tank but was made by another Canreefer, not myself. It is a good choice for a frag tank if someone is looking for something like that. Tank and stand are in reasonably fair condition, stand could use a new coat of paint but is otherwise solid, similarly, similarly tank is reasonable condition - it is a used tank obviously, but has no scratches that I can think of offhand. I will post pictures once I finish cleaning the coraline off the silicone.

I also had a 3/4" SCWD water director on this tank that is still in functioning order and I will include that with the tank.

May also have other equipment to go with this, once I finish cleaning everything and have a chance to assess the conditions of such.

Asking $80 obo.