View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 05:10 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet ride View Post
grab the canon 100mm macro. You cant go wrong with that lens.

here is a link to a few pictures I've taken.

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=69614
guessed you missed the "not wanting to spend to much" part it is a sweet lense but at 1000.00 plus or 600 on e-bay I think it isn';t what he is looking for.

Adam, I have had my eos for a while no and still have no bought any other lense for it as while ther world of DLSR is great, the price of the lense is not.

what I will sugest is you go into a camera shop and look for 58mm closeup lense's they should run about 15.00 to 30.00 bucks each and range from +2 to +10. with these you don't get realy close they just kinda zoom the subject for ya. these are what I used when I took most of my pictures years ago with my fuji. I still have a tone of filters but my fuji is a 52mm mount where our cannons are a 58mm mount.

the 600 to 1000 buck macro lense does do a better job but for internet posting and normal pictures you won't notice the difference.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.