View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 08:00 AM

gucci17 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Updates...

Well, I thought I would keep up with my updates so here we go...

Some progress was made today!

My back will be sore tomorrow but it was worth it. I think I deserve to sleep in tomorrow.

A buddy came by today to give me a hand. We went by Home Depot first to pick up a few things and cut a new piece of plywood because the ones I had were warped due to being left outside.

Got back to my place and we drilled some 2x4's underneath my stand so I can use as mounting mounts.
This is how it turned out -

Once that was done, we used white duct tape to tape the edges of the foam and plywood to give it an all white look. Which turned out ok.

I had to level the stand which took us awhile...which has now become one of my top hated things that has to do with aquariums. With the stand finally level, we moved the tank out of the old room and performed a power clean to get the tank on the stand because the damn stand is so high. My bad back can't handle it anymore. Once this is up and running, I made a vow that I would get back to the gym lol.

Anyhow, I took a couple more pics to share the progress with you all. I picked up a ProfiLux Doser from ORG on Boxing Day which means I will have to put up my brand new in box Bubble Magus doser that I just ordered. Anyone interested?

So...plumbing tomorrow? We shall see....

Last edited by gucci17; 12-28-2010 at 08:05 AM.