View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 06:11 PM

Magma is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceboy View Post
I understand that your trying to get the best price in town and think that your just paying more for the name , but just think of it this way, would you buy a tank that was 75-100 dollars less from someone that has a bad rep of building a poor tank or getting a tank from someone that is more reputable and can guarantee that the tank won't fail. I myself would be willing to shell out an additional 75-100 for the piece of mind that i won't get 100 or so gallons of saltwater on the floor, and potentially do more damage to my house (plywood and 2x4, 2x10... do not mix well) just a thought.

what im getting at is out of the builders who have been mentioned in this thread, red coral, concept, elite, bow valley, they all have good and bad reviews but has anyone here had a tank fail from one of them? Not that anyone has mentioned and yes maybe BV has had a tank fail but look at how many they put out compared to everyone else statistical they are going to have more, hell I bought a premade standard 10gal one time and it leaked so everyone has one or 2 that just dont work.

So has anyone here had a tank fail from any of the builders listed?