View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 05:14 AM

Beanz is on a distinguished road

ok so i got the JBJ Viper K-2 from loberterboy aka john (thanks a ton man). And it looks absolutely stunning over top of the lil 10g the shimmer is amazing with that spraybar. i also went to RC cause well... i wanted to hahaha and picked up 5 lil hermies and a blood shrimp who went berserk when i basted some mysis his way. o and i finally managed to pull a crab from my 45 i think its a porcelain crab but i dont know and i dont wanna put him in the tank and find him eating corals when i get them and never catch him. so could i plz get an ID on him he has kinda feather thingies that he pulls towards his mouth and one big right claw and hes kinda purple with maroon spots. i will post a pic as well as the tank with rocks. o and if the crab is reef safe would i b able to add a pom pom down the road without fighting. and yes yes i know in the shots of my tank u can see the pvc holding the big plate up but im gonna try and cover them up with some LR so it doesnt look like ............. poop

well idk y but when i try to put a link in the box to post a pic from photobucket it just comes up as like a brocken picture or some thing (sigh) anyways here's the link for the album.
wow lol the pics look kiinda blurry sorry i guess the light is too bright
http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...0w%20and%20LR/

Cheers, Ian

Last edited by Beanz; 12-19-2010 at 04:40 AM.