Thread: Vortech Failure
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 04:28 PM

Madreefer is on a distinguished road

Well another rant! Was told that as soon as they receive my MP40 they will send out the replacement immediately. The unit was delivered on Dec.7 at 3:41. Well now on the 11th I get an email saying unfortunately they cannot send out the new one because I did not send the power supply. "Please inform us if you are going to send the power supply or your credit card number so we can charge $58.70 for the cost." Are you frigging kidding me? Take the power supply out and send the damn pump! As if i'm trying to pull one over on them and try to get myself a spare power supply! I got screwed around for a week trying to find out where to get some help for this peice of crap. The only way I got a response was by posting a rant on Reef Central. So I take back my words. The customer service sucks. There goes my plan for putting a MP60 in my tank. Who would pay $799 for something that has crappy bearings in it and has so many compalints within a year of use? I would'nt and I dont recommend this product to anyone, mine failed after 4 months. Sorry people but I had to rant somewheres.

Last edited by Madreefer; 12-11-2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: spelling