View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 04:54 PM

Llamarama is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
We've trained a labradoodle, so anything can learn Pretty much any dog can do it!
hmm that's great! I just saw someone on kijiji offering lessons so maybe I'll give it a try

Quote:
Originally Posted by zum14 View Post
I wish we had an offleash park here for that. Its kind of tough right now too as its like -15 or -20 out.
our offleash park is fantastic other than people not always cleaning up after their dogs it's about 4 km of nice treed trails

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic111 View Post
For the one that plays Magic, I did that tons around 15years ago, still have my cards, going back to beta edition through to an edition past ice age.
< -- Jealous! I bet your collection is great I just started playing during Zendikar block my brother taught me and I'm really digging it although apparantly a lot of people don't like some of the new rules and quit playing because of them..but that's fair I quit WoW because of stupid expansions

<--- Denny I'm a lady haha but i'm not sure your GF would enjoy any of my hobbies we also build lots of computers and drink copious amounts of beer .... after thinking of all these things I think i need to cut down hobbies...no wonder I never have time for anything...maybe I should just quit working that would free up some time =)