Thread: Vortech Failure
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 10:40 PM

Madreefer is on a distinguished road

Well I seem to be having a problem finding out what to do. Talked to Ecotech and was told to send it but when I said I was from Canada they told me to go to thestore I bought it from. Did that and the owner said that his supplier told him that we have to deal with Ecotech directly. The store owner is helping me out with this but i'm really starting to get ****ed. The pump is already packed up and ready to send out. If this pump has to be sent to Pennsylvania during this time of the year it's going to take forever to finally have it back working in my tank. I'm guessing at least a month. So as far as i'm concerned that is not good service. Actually thinking of replacing the bearings myself to save all this hassle because it's obviously the bearings that are shot. But than I screw my warranty. This Vortech is only 4 months old. After dealing with this for a week now and still having it sit with no answers my suggestion to you Mark is to stay away from the Vortech due to the warranty service that i am getting.