View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 02:09 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Yikes Tony I knew they were aggressive but I never thought one would attack a mandarin Although I have seen my red corris pick on my scooter blenny in the reef tank so I guess that shouldn't surprise me.

I do have gutter guard and have used it in the past but it's such a PITA to keep clean I'd rather not add it to the overflow. The refugium part of my sump is fairly small and there's always the possibility that he could jump into the area where the pumps are so I'd rather not leave him in there permanently.

I have kept a cleaner wrasse and 6-line together without any problems in the past so they might be ok together, especially since the cleaner wrasse has been in the fowlr for awhile now. The other fish in there are aggressive so maybe I'll put him in the fowlr and see how that goes. Would be great if I could catch the red corris and put him in the fowlr, but after trying a fish trap and then taking all the rock out of the reef tank, I still wasn't able to catch him so I have to live with him being in the reef