View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 02:05 AM

naesco is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD View Post
Bob Fenner has seen MI kept successfully for years, so none of this would come as any big surprise to him.

Says who? I saw a marine tank that was full of the some of the most difficult to keep species, Butterfly Fish, Parrot Fish, Philippine Regal Angels, Majestic Angels, Rock Beauty, Moorish Idol, Achilles Tang, and numerous other species, and they all thrived on an exclusive diet of pellets.
That tank suffered a major crash a couple of years ago, but at the time the vast majority of the fish were over 12 yrs old, and none of them had ever seen live, or frozen food.

Bob Fenner has seen the same tank, a number of times.

IMO it's impossible to talk about comparable quality in foods, unless you are running long term feed trials, and feeding said food exclusively. No frozen, no live, no supplements at all. I suspect that many aren't willing to do that, so it's impossible to compare something that you've never personally tried. I also wouldn't be so quick to judge what Pablo knows, or doesn't know about the dietary requirements of marine fish, you might be surprised.
Bullshit!
You are obviously in the business of selling fish.
If that is the case it is your obligation to identify yourself otherwise you are in a conflict of interest.
Reefers, especially new reefers, want to hear from reefers who have experience to help them. They do not want to hear from fish sellers who do not identify themselves as such.