View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 07:55 AM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

Here's some random shots too.

The pair of orange digis are so dang brite these days I love'em. The bali blue tip inbetween them has strangely done NOTHING besides encrust and colour up a bit. The mystery frag to the right of the bali that never had colour but encrusted has colour now and seems to be growing a branch. The other mystery frag behind the bali has started to develop a green base. Both were freebies from Dez in my first frag haul.

Loving my SWC:

I broke the kids' toy box wheels by sitting on it while I watched the tank. Wife picked me up a stool today!

Superman was starting to get more blue in the Solana when I switched to 250w but lost it during the transfer. Hoping it comes back. Blue digi is re-encrusting downwards and my oxypora is red again! My daughter calls it the sea shelf and loves it when the blenny hides under it.

Since the other head of this frogspawn perished due to what I think was some fungal funk the other head has grown a lot.

Last edited by lastlight; 10-09-2010 at 08:01 AM.