View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Tutoring overseas university and college students seems to be fairly recession proof so far.

Spending what I need to (but a lot more carefully & less) on the hobby, especially with the conversion of the cube into sw anemone tank & building (a second time) a new big "tang" tank. It seems like every time I think I'm done spending for a little bit, I find I need more salt or there's some cool coral or another tang for sale.

Fortunately, got sooooo much extra equipment lying around that I haven't had to spend alot on that stuff for the new sw tanks.

But definitely not spending as freely as I used to on my hobby and have shut down my fw tanks to create the space for more sw. I think if I didn't have a lot of equipment already & had to buy everything, then these new sw setups would have been on hold.

I've also noticed a lot more stuff for sale and tanks being shut down or downsized in the last year.

Last edited by SeaHorse_Fanatic; 10-03-2010 at 05:51 PM.