View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 10:51 PM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

Transfer went super well except for a few things:

- I got too frustrated with the volume of rock I had bought. Way more than I thought I needed and 2 feet of depth is not that much. Rockwork turned into a big pile but I'm ok with that.

- Incorporating my 4 large rocks with glued-on corals SUCKED.

- My tiny frags look even smaller now

And some good news:

- The blenny I lost more than a month ago in the tank slide/move into the kitchen turned out to be in the skimmer compartment! I usually let just a few food pellets make there way down the overflow just in case and it paid off! He's cruising the tank like a champ!

- Corals didn't even slime while some have lost a little colour overall things look really good.

Solana got emptied and tossed in the basement. I have my water change setup plumbed thru the wall for a reason with the big tank. Didn't want to STILL be doing the bucket thing with the small tank at the moment so the dedicated nem tank is on hold.

Pics with just the T5s on (My mh shots seem to blown out so I didn't bother) but with the fiji purple and coral light tubes everything in the tank also looks either red or green but you get the idea:

Last edited by lastlight; 09-24-2010 at 10:53 PM.