View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 03:48 PM

phi delt reefer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodbytes View Post
I'm in London too (sort of north-west end) and wouldn't mind some new LFSs too. Oakville Reef Gallery is the only one I've been to in the GTA since I don't have a car (it's a 10 minute walk from the VIA station :P) but it was full of gorgeous corals and they're quite friendly.

I had no idea there was a LFS in St Mary's.

Hey MrGoodbytes! - I am in the North East End (by Sherwood forest mall). My parents live in Oakville as do my kids' godparents so we make the drive every few months. I got some fraternity brothers in Kitchener which have an solid Big Als location though equipment selection is limited.

I placed an order for some lighting equipment with Reefgeek that i will be paying for/having shipped next week. If you need some bulbs (saw you tank thread) place an order with them and have them shipped to the border (look up US Shipping port Huron). I am going across to port huron in a few weeks to pick it up, you can tag along and grab your order if you want as well. THere is a BRS group buy somewhere on this forum as well - you can do the same with them, i have stuff at hte shipping place already waiting from BRS as well

cheer

Last edited by phi delt reefer; 09-23-2010 at 03:49 PM. Reason: wrong location posted