View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:11 AM

Lego is on a distinguished road

I completely agree that everyone in the Vernon area write to the MLA. I hope everyone does... this city isn't far from mine. I can understand bears, tigers, lions bla bla bla but come on... saltwater fish..???

Too look on the other side of the coin here... is it just the owner of a saltwater aquarium that is irresponsible? Sure it is part of it... But it is also that person that sold them something they shouldn't have... Maybe the store owners should be held a little accountable here too... instead of looking at the opportunity to sell off a Moorish idol to person that is running 20gal nano or someone that just started in this hobby they should actually deny the sale. Questions should be asked before any fish or coral is bought. When I bought my first Rottweiler I had to write an exam on the breed!! I couldn't just pick the dog either... the dog had to pick me; were talking about a 160lb dog that can easily hurt an adult if wanted. I then had to get training lessons off him (breeder) or another qualified trainer or the dog will be taken back. That is a professional seller IMO. You can't say he didn't need the money these dogs were 1200 at the cheap end. He wanted them to have a responsible owner. Maybe all pet stores should follow the same example.

Flame away…