Thread: 280g Inwall
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:36 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Thanks Lance and Brian!

Brian to be honest I haven't much thought of what to do with that. Currently I have a rain barrell for RO/DI and a rubbermaid garbage can mixing SW. It's not food grade or anything so it's probably a terrible thing to use but on the other hand it has a few years worth of calcium buildup on the sides so it's really more of a calcium based tank with a plastic underlayer. I'll keep these going for now although it would be nice to switch to a glass based tank for SW mixing at some point.

Funny you've mentioned the frogs. Kien and I had to go to Atlanta together for work a couple weeks ago (we were working on the same project), to amuse ourselves in the evenings one time we went to the botanical gardens and then another day to the aquarium. Both places have nice dart frog displays and it's rekindled the interest in me in setting up a dart viv, either with some auratus or some azureus. But I've promised myself "no new projects" until this one is done (it's been embarrassingly long as it is, I can't believe how pathetic I am ) but I might just use it as the carrot on a stick to get this tank filled as soon as possible. How are your froggies doing these days? Any pictures you can share so we can live vicariously through the internet?