Thread: NHL 10/11
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 04:01 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingstad View Post
Wasnt Khabibhulin fired after his whole DUI shenanigans?
nope, they just did a press release yesterday saying he exercised his right to apeal, and will be at training camp. he will probably end up doing about 9 days and be back intime for the start of the season. if they fired him for that, what do they do with anyone else in the NHL that gets in trouble? what about the kid who killed the other player, or the countless DUIs?

its not like this is the first time a profesional hockey player has gotten in trouble with the law..

there is a conduct clause in the standard NHL contract which could be used to void a contract, but look at burtusi, and others that are still playing..

If Edmonton is planning on using this clause they are not acting like it, but seeing as they have Gerber, and Des. and Des was playing not to bad last year..... who knowes.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.

Last edited by StirCrazy; 09-07-2010 at 04:08 AM.