Thread: Tank stand.
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 02:50 AM

Seth72 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
unfortunately it doesnt work like that , from a business point of view theres alot more to consider like building maintanance,taxes,employees,merchandise,customer satisfaction,sueings,borders,shipping fees,building lease fees,etc. and the list is endless, all these have to be paid for from their products or services.ill admit i wish it was cheaper and some things seem way overpriced but as a customer i look at getting a deal, but as a business owner i look beyond what i see and whats in the bigger picture youd be surprised at how often an lfs will try to help you out regardless of how much money you have its the continuous business they want , well the good ones anyways try to buy from local reefers but remember this stuff doesnt grow here and it couldnt hurt to support your local fish store if there was ever a major problem you would be wise to have some friends in the business
Fair enough,but i have no doubt that the local stores will make plenty from me,but i also like to support my local electronics store and my local bank... Im just saying that some of the stands ive seen for sale,have been for sale for a very long time....there is a good reason for that.