View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 03:14 AM

mike31154 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by reef bound View Post
Thanks for the frags everyone.
A decent turnout for Kamloops I think. Thank you for hosting Larry. And to Bill, I think it was you who put the idea out there for a swap? Thanks as well.
Nice to meet everyone (some again), and put more faces to names. Also nice to see out- of- towners
I'd like to second the motion. Thanks to Bill for the regular reminders to keep us informed and Larry, well holy cow, gracious host of the event and his fish room in the basement.... I haven't seen that many, admittedly, but that set up is pro all the way. The only one I've seen that's more elaborate is J&L in the big V. My LFS marine offerings pale in comparison. I was going to peek at his electrical meter on the way out, but forgot to. I'm sure he's got an underground power plant going there somewhere to run all the stuff. Thanks again to Wolf and Bill for their generosity, frags, fish and otherwise. It was nice to see the odd bit of hardware available as well.

I didn't think I left that early, (after 13:00)... what/who did I miss? Look forward to the next one, if only to have another ogle at Larry's setup, if he's generous enough to host the next one that is.