View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 12:44 PM

michika is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimmer King View Post
if you want to see foam open the air wide open and watch
It just goes insane when I do that! It is an awesome skimmer, cleans crap out of my tank like there is no tomorrow. I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
WOW! Awesome thread, took almost an hour just skimming over it. Love the stand color! Going to look so good when its all done
Thanks. I hope it turns out well, and soon.

I'm hoping to place our order for our water change containers today or tomorrow, I've been waiting on a price quote and I'm hoping it isn't going to be too bad. Then next weekend its multi-dump trip weekend, and after that more building; the water change system, finishing the room and getting it painted with a product like Kiltz for the walls and something for the floor, and installing the air exchange system. After that its a toss up I think; sump or tank first. I believe we will probably be building both of these ourselves.

Anyone know where to get those big black rubbermaid containers? I need something to cycle LOTS of rock in, and I don't want to do it in the display tank. I'll be ready to start cycling relatively soon; probably in the next six weeks.

Last edited by michika; 08-12-2010 at 12:49 PM.