View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 03:35 AM

silentcivilian is on a distinguished road
Default Want new fish, but want input first.

So, in the future ill want to add some more fish to my tank, and there are some fish ive grown to like, but still want to respect the boundaries of what is ok to swim with what. If I had my way, id have a snow flake eel in my mixed reef with everything else.. but I know that wont do.

My tastes are fairly simple other than the one guilty pleasure of really really really wanting a chevron tang.

This is what I have: Coral Beauty, Yellow Tang, Banggai Cardinal, 3 blue chromis, Lawn Mower Blenny, Cleaner Wrasse, Cleaner Shrimp, Pom Pom Crab (I think.. havent seen him in a week or more), Porcelian Crab.

Fish I like: Foxface (really like them) Chevron Tang (really really like them) Chromis (would love to see 5 swiming together) Picaso Clownfish, Clown Goby (not picky on color), 6 line wrasse, Flame Angel and a Mandrin.

Fish I didnt know that I love: (This is the section where your input comes into play)

Final Suggestions that would do well in a mixed reef, 4'x2'x2':

Thanks guys, really appreciate input.