Thread: WTB Sump
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 11:50 PM

incoma is on a distinguished road

I got adventurous and called up inter-american I talked to Mitch. He explained that I could go in he would show me what they are like then if I wanted I could pay for it and it would be ready next day. Doh I live in Airdrie I don't want to drive back again. Any how I venture forth hoping I could somehow convince him to build it while I wait. I arrive they had already started one. Awesome I won't have to beg and plead. Anyhow while they showed me and rugrat the Croc s and other assorted neat things. They finished my trickle filter. Two guys carried it out loaded it in my car and I headed home. I was a bit hesitant about getting it from them from all the crap said buy the americans. In closing I got to see some crazy stuff, got a great little trickle filter for a great deal. Very satisfied with the service as well. I just got to cnvince the wife I need a bigger tank that starphire looks sweet. Anyone know the connection between Cameron management, Inter-american and other names they use?