View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 05:38 PM

Greenmaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseepman View Post
The saddest part of this story is that this beautiful tank will have to be stored for a while rather than get water. My new house is behind and it's going in there as I have nowhere for it in my current town-home.

I'll do my best to keep this thread going with my preparations, purchases and the house build but the real build is a while away from now.
I have been working on my build since back in March... I won't have water till some time in August, the best builds take a while and yours looks like it's going to be one of the best . Also it will give you lots of time to look at everyone's designs and figure out exactly what kind of set-up you are going to do.
This is the "real build" my build thread started with me jacking up my house and laying some new foundation... yours is starting from the ground up... literally . A sketch-up of the floor plan and explanation of your fish room etc. would be nice... possibly a photo of the construction of your house too