View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 03:51 PM

abcha0s is on a distinguished road

Hi Brett
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastlight View Post
Why 2 osmolators?
I've got a whole section on this planned. I'll try to get it online in the next couple of days. The bottom line is that there will be two resevoirs each with an Osmolator. if either one fails, the other should be sufficient for continued opperation. There are some additional considerations, but I'll try to go through all of that in the content post.

Quote:
Blue wave 7 ballasts? I had been looking to purchase a Blue Wave but couldn't find them for purchase. They aren't made anymore AFAIK. Do you have these already?
Yes - I already have this ballast on my 90G tank. When I learned they had been discontinued I was dissapointed and thought I had made a bad purchase decision. However, more and more people are telling me how good these ballasts are. I know you can still find them in retail but they are quickly dissapearing.

Lighting is still a big question for me. I'm really not sure what direction I will go, but I am considering LED.

Quote:
Are you still building on-site and has this happened?
I'm very happy to say that the tank was completed yesterday. I will try to get pictures up in the next couple of days, but I am very happy with the finished product.

Quote:
Looking forward to more!
Thanks for that. Your tanks are pretty amazing and I've learned a lot from reading your threads.