View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 04:46 PM

Ron99 is on a distinguished road

I know I'm almost a fanboy but the new iPhone 4 is really head and shoulders above anything else. It has an awesome screen that is high resolution and much brighter and easier to see outside in sunlight. Built in video chat, much more sensitive motion sensing for better response from apps, much faster processor, multitasking. Also a much improved camera that you can shoot and high definition movies and do post production right on the phone with an iPhone version of iMovie. Oh yeah, folders to help organize your apps, the iBooks store so you can buy and read books on it (no more killing trees for your reading pleasure), and a improved mail app in iOS 4 too.

Android is okay but for an overall stable and easy user experience with well integrated features you need to go iPhone. I also would not want to have to worry about malicious apps. Apple checks and approves every app available to make sure they don't do anything they aren't supposed to. Google unfortunately lets anybody sell you whatever pp they want without any checking or security.