View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 09:18 AM

4lti7ude is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

A bunch of new livestock this past weekend.
From planning to go to different stores in Calgary, I got sidetracked at Golds and just ended up picking up a bulk load of stuff.

First up to replace Jacques my first Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp (lysmata amboinensis)

Jacques Jr. he has muuuuch longer feelers then Jacques Senior.

Posing with the bristle worm!

Zoas from Golds
Blue Skirts - Orange Mouths
Grey Skirts - Orange Mouths
Purple Skirts - Pink Mouths
Brown Skirts - Orange Mouths

Ahhh I hate this stupid frag plug!! Looks so unnatural but the Colony already was spreading onto it...

I also aquierd a Orange Skirt - White Mouth Zoa colony, and Neon Purple Skirt - Goblin Green Mouths. Id take a picture of them but there mounted pretty far back from my cameras ability to capture focused pictures. Ill try to get pictures when they are a bit bigger.

Spotted Mandarin Goby (synchiropus picturatus) from Wai's Aquariums
When the Mandarin was being bagged the first bag broke open. I should have taken that as a heads up with the next bag, but while opening his bag to drip him as I pulled off the elastic the bottom of the bag broke open (BOTH BAGS!) and the Mandarin slipped in.

Thankfully he survived and is eating happily around the reef

Stomatella snail cleaning off my largest Astrea snail.
The Hermit killed a snail the other day... He didn't even use the shell. Now this Snail just hides behind the frog spawn every night.

The Bristle worm is quite friendly now. Hangs out with all my fish no problem. Even seen the Mandarin floating on him with no aggression.

4lti7ude's 20Gallon Nano Tank