View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 01:56 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

I have the blackberry storm and befor may I loved it, now I even love it more. new software upgrade was a good fix.

I had the plesure of using my older kids iphone for the weekend so I left the BBerry at home and gave it an honest shakedown. needless to say I will be sticking with my blackberry.

one thing I did notice is a lot of people are saying they had such and suck of a bberry and switched to the iphone and would never go back. kinda a unfair statment since all you people went to a different class of phone. the only bberry that can realy be compared against the iphone is the storm or storm 2

Hey Griz, it is n't the Bberry that sucks it is the mike. I know to many people that had been conned into the mike world and hate it and have had noting but problems. you can get what you want out of telus but you have to call them at there head office not the little stores. Oh where do you keep your phone when your workin?

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.