View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 09:07 PM

zum14 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by naesco View Post
They are probably going after the coral because they have nothing else to eat. Are you feeding them? Something like shrimp pellets after the lights are out.

You have room in you tank for a couple of smaller fish. Which ones were you thinking of getting?
Well when I feed mysis or something of that nature just before lights out, you can watch them snag a few pieces of it. So how much food do they need? I was under the understanding that if you fed too much they wouldn't do any cleanup. Easier to just wait for food. I haven't decided yet on what to get. I would like something thats more of a vegetarian as all I have now is more of the carnivore column. I like the lawnmower blenny but am worried about the possibility of clam mantle or sps nipping. Tang would be awesome but unfortunately the tank is just not big enough. Couple of the other blennies are cool too but when reading, some sites are saying they may chase my firefish (who is already a pretty shy fish) Although I would imagine its probably the same as the shrimps in a full fish is a nice happy fish. Thanks very much.