View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 07:22 PM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road
Default Zoa Frags (and extras)

I can feel my colonies close up in fear as I post this but we are approaching the time of the year where I need to make room for some growth. Within two weeks I will be cutting and within a month everyone should be healed and ready for there new homes.

Need to verify my list though (Don't adopt cat's if you enjoy keeping stuff in the open, I have a feeling they have built a nest with all these things they keep stealing from me but I can't locate where ). I'm working off memory so If I have missed anyone I apologize, Jeff and Gord I forgot your screen names so if you could chime in it would be appreciated. Anyone else who is interested feel free to PM me now, aside from a few special people who I owe stuff to this will all be first come first serve. (I will post WYSIWYG photos on my website once frags are cut so people can get an idea of pricing, size and species).

THE LIST:
Kein
Slough Shark
Wingin It
blackknife
Ryan-b
Fishgirl
Tomjay
The Grizz
abch0as
don.ald
andestang
cuz
Gaffer
themastr
blueyoda
Kien
KennyKen
Ross
Tinman
lastlight
Ian
Seazmaster
Madreefer
Trinac
Zum14
4lti7ude
DCDN
Azraely

I will be snipping at everything so there will be a cornucopia of color for everyone to choose from.BIG NOTE THOUGH, as much as I want cash I would prefer your rare and colorful coral to trade. As the tank is a highly mixed reef I'm down for anything but Zoas, Chalices and SPS are my real favorites right now (I'm really only looking for the rare colorful stuff).

If anyone is looking for updated photos you can find them here:
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62810
Levi

Last edited by Zoaelite; 05-29-2010 at 05:48 PM.