View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 05:38 AM

the marine apprentice is on a distinguished road

so in the last two weeks alot has happened in my tank, first off my acrylic tank that i had built was on the verge of blowing two seams out, luckily i had silconed the corners and they held on till i oculd go pick up my little 15g from greg just out of town ans i did the swap over last tuesday i think. but before i set it all up i painted the back of the 15 white so it gave the tank a cool look. which is the same as i am going to do on my new tank i am pickin up this weekend in calgary.
one bad part about all the move and such with all my coral is that i must have dinged my one brain coral which was doing very well and now it is slowly dying off in the 15g. makes me sad because it was the brighter and healthier of the two i had gotten, but now the one that is pale color and never was thought to survive is big a puffy all day and night.
here are a few pics of the new set up. still using all the same equipment minus one fan and my phosbahn reactor(which i havent gotten the energy to set it up yet)

mp40wes
Diablo skimmer
Mag 12 return pump also feeding two reactors