View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:30 PM

the marine apprentice is on a distinguished road

soooo.... im sorry i havent really updated this thread in a while ive been working lots and i just got my internet working again in my house so now i can actually put up some higher quality pictures instead of those crappy iphone pics.

there has been some recent changes in the tank as well as some cool additions to it as well.
as some of you know my six line wrasse and my blue damsel were little basterds so i sent them over to josh's tank where they cant destroy my stuff anymore haha.
i had gotten a lawnmower blenny, a orange spot goby and a green clown goby a few weeks ago from big als in calgary and my six line chased the orange spot and my lawnmower out of the tank and they ended up drying out on my desk and carpet over night. i was pretty ****ed about it but oh well, just need to move on and make some changes. so that is when the blue damsel and the six line went to a new home.
so i am done boring you people with words so here are some pics of the new setup and some new coral and such. feel free to comment on what ever you want.
new blastos

new brain coral from grizz

my orange rics that everyone loves

my birds nest i picked up last fall

my birds nest now

my green clown goby hangin out in my digi

my blastos that are growing nicely (finally!!)

my zoa island with just actinic +

my frogspawn close up

and a full tank shot with just actinic+

well i hope you all like and feel free to comment.
mp40wes
Diablo skimmer
Mag 12 return pump also feeding two reactors