View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Vendor

BlueWorldAquatic is on a distinguished road

Insurance companies are not stupid, think of it when a care is stolen due to owners stupidity (going into a store leaving it running unlocked), but they don`t refuse the claim.

Actually if the product is certified, and has gone through testing, and you use in the way it is intended without modification. They will cover it.

You will also notice if you call your insurance company about putting in a large fish tank. They will tell you as long as it is NEW they will cover damages of flooding.

This way they can go after the manufacture if there are any issues. I have actually dealt with insurance claims for some of my customers.

I have been hobbies for over 30 years, and a LFS own for only 1. Those were personal opinions and experiences, not professional.

One of the things that I have noticed in this profession, you will find that most Euro products are far more superior than N.American. Let it be in design, manufacture, or research.

Depending on the product, a close second is the US and Japan, they don't just steal designs then copy them with cheaper materials and methods of manufacture. They actually will reverse engineer the product to find how to make it better.

I have seen too many Chinese products in the past, and have found that most WILL be an inferior product, with the odd exception.

Ken

Store Location

Twitter

Facebook