View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 12:58 AM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastlight View Post
That rock overhang is so badass. Gravity wants to make you it's b...boyfriend.

Room looks awesome man. I'd eat at the table more often if it was flanked by all that sweetness.
Thanks Brett. I am definitely playing with fire (and gravity).. I fully expect that overhang to one day just fall off and crash to the bottom of my tank

If you don't mind eating under the glow of blue lights, sure :-) I discovered the other day that having the two tanks on the main floor has completely overloaded that main floor circuit. It isn't apparent until you turn on the dining room light.. (breaker trips!) We had to refrain from using that light for the past couple of weeks and I had to spread the load between the dining room circuit and a circuit in the kitchen just in case someone did accidentally turn that light on. A couple of ugly orange extension cords strewn about. Well, had enough of that so finally got around to getting a couple of new circuits installed right next to the tanks. Yes, TWO new circuits, each rated for 20 amps.

So I guess we're good to go for fine dining underneath ugly incandescent lights once again :-)

My starfish was having one of those days were he was feeling very insecure in his own skin I guess..

Personally I think the mushrooms make him look fat, but whatever.