View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 05:10 AM

The Tank Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseepman View Post
To clarify, definitely no intention to offend anyone by my observation...I was interpreting what I saw on other forums.

"The Tank Guy" As I see you only have 3 posts right now...welcome to Canreef! We have an excellent group of people on this forum (the best I've ever encountered) and everyone is very open to opinions.

That being said, I've always found that when everyone is civil, confusion about a topic can always be worked out quickly. It would probably be very helpful to list some of the manufacturers that you do use in sourcing your tanks, especially if they only provide to re-sellers and not the general public. That way, members can make their own judgements based upon the reputation of the manufacturer.
The brands available through Munster Tanks:

- Aqueon / Oceanic
- Hagen
- Marineland (Formerly Perfecto)
- Tenecor
- Top Fin
- AA
- Yi Ying
- Munster (My own brand)
- Others

There are several other manufacturers that I use and have access to.

The goal of Munster Tanks is to satisfy EVERYONE who inquires about a tank.

Who knows, someday I may become a sponsor on this forum, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoaElite View Post
I understand the concept of a business... I'm just saying it makes more sense to purchase from the original tank builder than spending extra to get it through Munster. Unless I have missed something and Munster does something to modify there tanks before selling?
As mentioned in a recent previous post, 'Munster Tanks has always promoted itself as a supplier of 'Premium Quality Monster Aquariums'. The company designs, builds, buys, in fact whatever it takes to get the customer what they want. If price is the main factor, I determine the course of action based on the application, budget, needs and requirements of the client.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahim101 View Post
I guess this is where I should "correct" my first post.

Bow Valley Aquariums Services has in the RECENT past sold tanks to "Munster Tanks"
I guess there is no saying that they will or will not order from us in the future and using the word "we supply" in the post suggests that we are currently supplying to them.

When and if "Munster" does place another order with us, we will fill the order......
Thanks for the clarification, Rahim.