View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

Someone was up really late last night getting the first aquascape just right. After watching for a few hours for any signs of life (and finding none) the same idiot decided to shift a rock. Well I got to bed at 4am after totally redoing the 'scape and I have like 4 rocks to worry about.

Doug the lid you let me scape on is bigger than my tank! Yeah these rocks looked monstrous in there and my plans had to change (twice).

Things I noticed about small tanks:

1) It's awesome how they're small and you can really focus your efforts into that space
2) It sucks HARD how they're small and nothing really fits or works

In the end my second scape looked a little less unique/cool than the first but made better use of the light with the slope upwards to the back. I tried to stay off the back wall but the space is 20x20x20 so I did what I had to.

I'm pretty sure the lights should be off but I'm running them anyways since I am the LEAST patient person in the world and need to stare at my lifeless tank LIT =)