View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 03:09 AM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakets
I wanted the Macro features with the zoom (210). Take note of the minimum focus distance. Most cameras are about 3" My Fuji is 1mm

Jason
you meen 1 cm.

I will give the S602z a thumbs up also.. it has a full auto mode where anyone can get good pics granted you take a lot but the reason I bought this one over 1.5 years ago now is for the fact that I can go full manual. another couple important features are, 1 a users setable "custom white ballance", 2 a good macro and 3, a good range of shutter speeds and apature settings. The S602 has all of them.

this Camera was 1500.00 when i bought it but I have seen places selling it for under 1000.00 now and with the ability to add on telephoto, wideangle, and macro lenses combined with the capibility to use any 55mm filter it is a great all in one package.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.