View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 03:27 AM

sitandwatch is on a distinguished road

Update time

Got some rock and sand from eco-reefer, I like the rock its heavier then my Tonga rock but everything is. I was able to talk to them and tell them what I wanted, they sent me some photos of the rock and I got what I saw some photos below.

Every time I went to Red Coral Kevin had something else for me to pick up and buy here are some items that I picked up last week, I wonder if he will take my third unborn child for payment.

-First shout out to Kevin for the great rock that I did not need!!! But had to have it

-Bubble magnus 180 got it together and in the sump still playing with it so will post some more later about it.

-Vertex reactor for bio pellets set up and tumbling so its good to go

-Another MP20 so will have two running which should be just right for this tank

-Power module 8x80 got a great deal on it as it was a display model at MACNA, came in on Friday but was missing a hanging kit and power supply for the fans so working on that.

So its coming along had to get a lot of it together by today as the wife was getting a little antsy about the mess that I had going for the last few weeks but so was I.

Here are some photos hope to have the light hung soon as thats the last big item that I can think of right now.

Oh I also want to get a reactor for carbon so if anyone has a suggestion that would be great.

No water yet just the reefer-rock

Water in, mix of my rock and reefer-rock

Rock, water, can see the top of the skimmer, return with the bio-pellets.
Still have the refugium empty for now
can also see the light rack I made for the light

Put the light on some PVC just to turn it on and see what it will look like.

Super exited as this has been a much longer project with way more money involved then I wanted but I can see the finish line I just need to say away from Red Coral

Last edited by sitandwatch; 04-19-2010 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Props for Red Coral