View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 11:47 PM

fire&sputum is on a distinguished road

My Experience with Bow Valley Aquarium:
I had a 90 gallon built by them and then was going to get a 140 gallon built by them.
We were very happy with the 90 gallon tanks quality and price but dealing with Mitch was a nightmare.
His timetable mean absolutely nothing.
I honestly don't think that he can actually help himself.
The strange thing is that his employees all seem to know this and just shake their heads at his strange behavior and apologize for him.
I had read lots of posts about not dealing with Mitch but thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt due to his good prices and production time- this was a major mistake that I regret.
What I do not understand is why he does not just give realistic timetables and be upfront with people? He has absolutely no intention of meeting any of his deadlines and his staff are well aware of this.
If anyone doubts what I say- I strongly encourage you to visit his shop in person. Tell me about your experience as it will be unlike dealing with any salesman you have dealt with before.
That being said I will state that his product seems good to me and his price was also good, but regret ever dealing with him.

Last edited by fire&sputum; 04-17-2010 at 06:45 PM.