Thread: Mysid shrimp
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 06:36 PM

incoma is on a distinguished road
Default Mysid shrimp

I got this from another board not sure if anyone is interested but:

As many of you are aware, I have been bringing in regular shipments of frozen freshwater mysid shrimp at a just above cost price for CAS members.

If you are unfamiliar with the product, it is a very highly nutritive frozen shrimp that is excellent for both freshwater and marine fish (more info at http://www.mysis.com ).

Well, the time has come for me to do another order, and I am happy to announce that both the larger and smaller graded mysis are available (larger are about 2-4 times the size of an adult brine shrimp, small are about ½ to the same size as an adult brine shrimp). Prices on both are $5 each for an 8 oz (227G) flat (retail is anywhere from $11-$16 for the same-sized flat). I will be taking orders until Monday, November 10, and will be taking delivery on Nov. 13th....payment can be either in advance, or on delivery. Since I do these orders only every 6-8 months (and need to order at least 250 units each time), I suggest ordering an appropriate amount.

Please contact me via e-mail ( toirtis@shaw.ca ), telephone (277-7380), or at tonight's CAS meeting, and let me know how many flats you will want of each size. I will not be ordering many extras, and will not be taking any orders after Nov. 10, so please contact me ASAP.

G. A. Christian Bilou