View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 04:02 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by medhatreefguy View Post
I agree, and I have a similar setup with a 180 and a 90 and lots of gear (Only I dose two part instead of reactors). My problem is I can't just look at it! I have to be tweaking and changing, I always see an idea for improvement or a way of making it better, and I just can't rest until I try it out. My dogs are my pets, they're like a part of the family, I just don't see my tanks the same way. I see reefing as a challenge, one which you never master but you always have another idea that will get you as close to perfection as the wallet (and the Wife) will allow.
I don't even see the tank as a pet, I see it more as art. for me the obsessive part is building the equipment for the tank.. once that is done and it is up and running it is a work of art to look at, but requires a bit of maintance.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.