Thread: Tangs with HLLE
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 02:29 PM

bruce is on a distinguished road
Default more info regarding Head and lateral line disease

I just wanted to let everyone know that many years back I puchased an emperator angel sub adult, that had severe head and lateral line disease. he appeared in really bad shape and the pet store gave him to myself at a greatly reduced price as even they had little hope for him.
I can't recall all the foods I had fed him, but always did give him a varied diet as I do with all fish, but there is One product that a friend gave me to try and I swear it was/is the answer to this HLL and yes it can most definatelty be reversed. The product as many know is called selcon concentrate Vitamin, and I soaked almost everything I fed him with this product. His HLL reversed in a very short period of time and after a few short months, the only indication that there had ever been a problem was some small slightly noticable scarring around a few areas on his head. All I can say is that I am firmly confident that it was the product that not only saved this fishes life ,but restored him to his former glory.
I hope someone else can or has benefited from this.