View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 08:14 AM

brizzo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetyle View Post
Did you make that sump yourself? i really like it
Yeah, it's nice having a work place that sells power tools. Acrylic isn't that hard to work with once you've had some practice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauder1986 View Post
oh snap! Bonzai Cube! Totally interested now, and you are using tonga....cool, what are you focusing on for corals then if you are making a Bonzai aqquascape...wiggly LPS and softies or the mezmerizing fuzzy sticks of SPS?
Mostly SPS, as that's what I currently have in my other tank. Would like to see top half, branching area with stony branching corals, and lower area near sand bed with acans and rics. But we'll see how it progresses. Everything is getting moved over to the 28g nanocube. We'll see what makes the cut, otherwise some lps can go into tank at work. Would like to have some enscrolling montis growing on the back wall.

Managed to find some time tonight and played with rock. Very excited about these pieces. Need to get a diamond blade for my angle grinder tomorrow to finish it off.