View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 06:51 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyf5 View Post
Cute little tank I love those wee little powerheads, I was trying to figure out how to put one in my nano but it really doesn't need one, I just wanted one cuz they were so cute

One question, I see one of the lids you have on there has some sort of mesh screen on it. I'm thinking I might have to invest in some sort of lid, is that screen part of a reptile setup or did you build it? If so where did you get the screening? Its not the same stuff that you use for screen doors is it, it looks a bit larger. I was wracking my brain last night trying to figure out something that was less unsightly (and smaller holes) than eggcrate but larger than screen door screening.

Any ideas?
I agree the little power heads are pretty cute.

The screen (as far as I'm aware) is a lid for part of a reptile 10g set up, I can't remember were I got it from but I found it in my house with a 10g tank. I don't know if it was bought that way or if someone else made it. When I get home I can post better pic.'s of it, my boyfriend might know were it came form or how to make one like it, I'll ask him and let you know. What size is your nano tank? Maybe you could find a reptile lid to fit it.