View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 07:33 AM

Blowfish is on a distinguished road

who is the manufacturer of these? are they ul approved (a improtant thing)? i'm looking for 12 spots to light a 70 gallon sps tank but i also want to buy from a trusted manufacturer who knows what they are doing i dont want to be buying something made by a teenage kid. Just too many variables with led construction, any tom dick and harry can buy the parts off the web and put them together for less then the cost of a six pack. But if this company icecooled is not some fly by night company that has just started up and has put in the R&D and legit enough to get proper ul certification then you can put me down for a bunch of them for my upcoming build!! Please give us more info, is there a website for this manufacturer? any par numbers? longevity of the bulbs? heatsink calculations? existing users? where are they made? (hopefully not in a basement j/k ) I checked reefcentral but couldn't find any info on these, sorry for all the questions but i'm sure anybody who is going to buy leds are going to ask these questions anyways.