View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 02:20 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crytone View Post
Again I'm very lucky in that regard. My dad and sister are both veterinarians and my family owns several vet clinics. I've never had to pay for a vet or any vet related services. Food I currently get for free also (written off as a clinic expense, this is likely to change when I graduate University). If I do ever get anything it's always at cost anyways. When it comes to pure breeds there's usually someone my family knows that'll give us a great deal for reducing their bills on the rest of the litter (we've done that in the past and got free dogs.. It is a good deal for the breeder and costs us nothing really except my dads time). Again, I'm just lucky though.
are you feeding vet food for that write off or are you actualy buying good food somewhere else?

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.