View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 03:58 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough
Unhappy RIP my little lizard blenny

Feeling sad today as my Lizard blenny (who I've had for awhile now) somehow managed to jump out of the tank He always swam around at the bottom of the tank so I'm not sure what made him jump.

This morning when I was calling my dog to come eat I noticed she stopped to sniff at a spot on the carpet in the living room before comming upstairs to eat in the kitchen. I didn't think anything of it at the time but later on when I went to leave the house for work I saw something on the carpet. I thought to myself that it was the spot my dog Oreo was sniffing eariler, so I went to see what it was, and much to my dismay it was the body of my lizard blenny I'm guessing that sometime this morning (I didn't notice it there when I went through the living room on my way to feed the cats) so probably after I fed the cats, my lizard blenny jumped out and one of the cats carried him upstairs where I later found him

Needless to say he will be missed as he had a great personality and was fun to watch swimming around the tank.