View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 06:37 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC564 View Post
I had the same thing happen to me.....Naso Tang.....had him for a few months...then one day.....gone.....havent seen him since....its been about 1 1/2 months now.....im assuming the clean up crew cleaned him up. I hope you have a happier out come....
Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyjaxon View Post
my yellow tang died, seen him kinda buried in the sand under a bunch of rocks the cleanup crew was working hard getting rid of the corpse.
a Week later my unicorn tang all 8 inches of it dissapeared that was 3 months ago my mistake i didnt dig for it. I had an ammonia spike killed the other tang
Dont make the same mistake I did if you find it Dig Dig Dig get it out if its dead before you get a spike btw sorry to hear about your tang missing
My system is pretty big so even if he is dead I probably won't get a spike. When my toadfish fish died (which was 3 times the size of my naso) my water never spiked. However I did find his body late that night but he had been dead in my tank for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdiddy View Post
Damn, after reading this thread last night, my hawaiian flame wrasse is missing today >.> Hope it's a case of hiding wrasse. Don't really want to look too hard as he might be in the sand bed i guess. I hate when that happens >< Didn't knock on wood hard enough i guess.
I hope you find your wrasse.