View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 07:13 PM

andestang is on a distinguished road

So you didn't do any measurments before adding the pellets? Would be interesting to see if you get the same results as Tony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by globaldesigns View Post
K, want to report on things.

After 3 days (or 2 1/2), I am seeing more mulm from my ZeoReactor than prior. As I had an established 1.5L ZeoReactor, I already had bacteria colonization, so this probably sped up the process in the NP Bio Pellets. I am just guessing here.

Anyways, after mixing the reactor just now, I can see much more mulm being pumped into my display prior to not having the NP Bio-Pellets. Prior to the Pellets I never saw anything, but now I actually see it coming out of my returns with a bunch of micro bubbles (from the pumping action I guess)

I wasn't sure how good things would work, as I have the pellets in a carbon bag in the reactor, but all seems good. And when it is time to change the zeolites, I won't have to pick through things like Tony. HAHA!

This is good, will keep watching things and see what happens. I haven't tested anything yet, will wait a few more days before doing this.

150g reef, 55g sump, T5's, Vertech 200A, Profilux III - German made is highly over rated, should just say Gerpan made.

Reefkeeper - individual obsessed with placing disturbing amounts of electricity and seawater in close proximity for the purpose of maintaining live coral reef organisms.