Thread: Fragalot.ca
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 02:45 AM
Vendor

BlueWorldAquatic is on a distinguished road

Honestly I can say I haven't had a bad experience with Burc. I told him if he screwed up everone will know, and if he did a good job everone will know.

I have made 5 orders with him in the past totalling over $1000,and have had no REAL issues with him, except for a delay. The longest I waited was 3 weeks, but that was during the time he had his new daughter.

He even tagged on other peoples orders or replacements to my orders at times to save people money and time. A couple of Canreef people can attest to that, and I can name them personally but I won't.

You have to understand, most people will try a group order to get the free shipping. The only problem with that is EVERONE emails Burc on changes & such. Not the 1 person that organizes the group order. I can see that taxing on any vendor. Even J&L has a policy on that http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/s...cies.php#group, and I would too if I sold items that required group purchases.

Yes people have had bad experiences with Fragalot, but they do with all vendors at one time or another, we are not perfect.

But you know what? People with "Bad" experiences are louder than those that have had "good" ones. That is a fact of life.

My 2 cents,

Ken - BWA

Store Location

Twitter

Facebook