Thread: Crazy for Clams
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 05:45 PM

NAS is on a distinguished road

LOL,

I did not actually think of that. The rep for the distrobution company is a friend. Im going to give him a call.

I have switched it to an E??bojager (sp) and also adjusted the placement in the tank. It was in the sump when it poped, now in the tank.

I dought they will pony up the grand worth of clams. It's worth a try though.

As far as the 225, Mark you will have to come over for a beer. Call me!

I remove the three bow fronts from the living room, Combined the two reef into the 225 it now sits where my corner reef was and along the wall. The TV is moved to where the fresh corner was. The fresh corner is now my clam tank. The wife's tank is no more. The freshies went into the other corner bow freshie tank in dining room. The nano was condensed into my clam tank. My old clam tank i traded (plus a few bucks) with dobber for his 225.

The Big Maxima is doing better now, I have the big crocea, a small crocea, Small Maxima, and the large Derasa. Im soothing the pain now that the tank has settled again. 5 clams on order from a trans shipper due today. My fingers are crossed.

My chrismas present to me...Hopefully im still married when the bill comes in. The wife does not know. LOL